Dealer 200 bought the Sherman Oaks Antique Mall with her husband in 1988 and it has been an ever growing and changing store since. She is well known for her fine taste in vintage jewelry such as signed costume, beautifully colored Art Deco pieces, Victorian, Sterling and Mexican Silver, Gold, Bakelite and so much more. Not only does dealer 200 have a vast variety of jewelry but also many small rarities that even museums would love to have.
We are one of the oldest antique malls in LA. We have vintage toys, jewelry, glassware, home decor and other obscurities. We have an ever changing inventory for you to check out.
- Vinyl Records
- Military collectibles
- Antique Toys
- Vintage prints and pictures
- Antique Furniture
- Vintage decor and accessories
- Ephemera and Hollywood Memorabilia
- Guitars & amps including Fender, Gibson and Martin
- Fine wristwatches including Rolex and Patek Phillipe
- Glassware from depression glass to Lalique crystal.
- China, Porcelain and Art Pottery including Limoges and Roseville
- Antique sterling silver and silver plate including silver
- Overlay and Tiffany
- Old photos, buy an interesting Daguerreotype, tintype or cabinet card
- Mid-Century Modern with many Eames Era designers
- See our Jewelry page for our extensive antique, vintage and estate jewelry collection
- Vintage accessories including vintage hats and vintage clothing
We buy individual antique and vintage pieces, collections or an entire household . We look to buy estate and antique jewelry as well as vintage and costume jewelry. We buy all styles of jewelry, Victorian, Edwardian, Art Deco, vintage costume jewelry, signed designer jewelry, antique engagement rings, Bakelite, gold, sterling. We especially look to buy vintage decor and accessories, vintage handbags and purses, old photos, vintage guitars, vinyl records, mid century modern, and a wide range of interesting antique smalls.
The best way to sell your antiques is to email our vintage and antique buyers. Include photos and any information you may have regarding age, condition, size, marks or signatures, manufacturer with model numbers asking price and your location. If you don’t have email please call the buying office (818) 360-8071 (10am – 6pm).